1. Data Controller
Byjama Limited is the recipient and data controller of data collected from Users and we can be contacted direct during normal business hours on +44 (0)1373 859649 or at our offices at 25 Studland Park, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Byjama Limited uses third party processors to deliver information via e-mail or via its Web Site. The processors are located in the EU and have provided evidence that their services meet the requirements of GDPR and will continue to do so.
If you have any complaint at all about our use of User’s data (as set out below) you have the right to ask us to remedy the situation. If you do not receive an adequate answer from us, then you can file a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority, which in the UK is the Information Commissioners Office. You can ask us to provide you with the information we hold about you and you can ask for that information to be corrected or removed. In order to achieve this please contact us using the information above or by using our website contact form.
2. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users when they fill out an enquiry form on the Site, subscribe to a newsletter from the Site, respond to a survey or make any similar online requests for assistance or support via the Site (or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site).
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, job title and company (if any) that they are representing. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect the above personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such personal identification information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
3. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information. like most website, we use Google Analytics to help us to improve our website – details of the cookies this service uses can be found on their website, here.
4. Web browser cookies
5. How we use collected information
Byjama Limited may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience – we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – to send Users information about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – we may use a supplied email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time Users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or Users may contact us via our website.
Users may revoke their consent at any time to our use of their personal identification information for the above purposes by using our contact form here.
6. How long will we hold your data
Byjama will only hold your personal information securely for the period of time that it is actually needed to serve you relevant information about the products and services we supply.
7. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. Byjama does not carry out “profiling”.
8. Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
10. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
11. Contacting us